On 01/07/2016, I prepared a small exhibition space to display various conjunctions of research material, both from within my own process as well as forms of potentially final output. The exhibition featured 5 different formal approaches to my research project:
- Stereolithic (STL) prints, placed upon black foam boards which were covered with a print of the recorded interface of the corresponding sample, A4 white on black.
- “Reference guides” (REF), small and short booklets that recount, in a narrative style, the recorded activity in the presented samples. 2 for each sample that featured as a print, A5 hand-bound.
- Large Booklets (BOOK), featuring screenshots of the application juxtaposed with screenshots of the recorded interfaces. A3, handbound.
- MacBook Pro laptop (APP), running the prototyping application programmed for this research project.
- My research notebook (RES).